TikTok is a global video community powered by music. Whether it’s dance, free-style or performance, creators are encouraged to let their imagination run wild and set their expressions free. Designed for the new generation of creators, TikTok allows users to quickly and easily create unique short videos to share with friends and the world. TikTok is the new cultural benchmark for young creators. We strive to empower more creative minds to be part of the content revolution.
High-speed image capture and perfect facial feature matching for all your cute, cool, silly, goofy and outrageous expressions.
Load instantly, smooth interface, and lag free.
Every detail displayed in perfect quality.
The perfect marriage between artificial intelligence and image capturing.
Enhancing product offering through rhythm synchronization, special effects, and advanced technology.
Turn your phone into a full-blown creative studio.
[Massive Music Library]
Take your creative potential to the next level and unlock the world of endless possibilities.
- Now you can add stickers and emojis to your video to make it more creative!
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Make awesome music videos that you can share with the world.
Reported An Account but No Action Was Taken
Has been watching many kinds of videos and I came across this particular video that was about a dog getting stucked at the (door grill?) but the owner of this video just kept recording and do not have any intention to save it's dog from suffering. I don't know why this video would get so many likes as it really shows that most people nowadays does not have humanity.
Then, the owner posted another video about her/her daughter? pulling the dog out of the grill without any common knowledge on how to get their pet out of the grill. I could hear the dog crying for help and whimpering as the person simply pulled the dog out but didn't manage to get the dog out of the girll. This action in the video is shown to many children and adults, adults might know what they should do when they face this problem but how about the kids? They blindly follow what is shown in the video because they are not matured enough. If TikTok are concerned about this matter, I hope that they would take some action immediately as I have already reported the user twice but received no action and replies from them.
Helllp I cant see who liked my videos !!!!!the app is been updated to the newest version already but I still can’t see it i trend restarted my phone and went out of the app and went in again but the app is not working please fix it immediately!!!!Thanks
Oops that's embarrassing! Looks like we have a newer version. Have you update it and try again? There are a lot of fixes in the latest version. If that doesn't resolve it, you can send us feedback via in app by going to your profile, tap the three dots on top right of the screen then scroll down to the bottom and you will see "Feedback and Help" and leave your message there. Don't forget to add your current version of tiktok and device model in order for our tech monkey to help resolve it.
- BYTEMOD PTE. LTD.
- 257.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Cebuano, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Copyright © 2017 Bytedance Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.