Treed! - Goal Mapping
By Pas de Chocolat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Treed is different. Treed adds uplifting design and natural interaction to a smarter mapping approach that helps you accomplish your goals.
Check out the demo video at http://pasdechocolat.com/treed
Treed uses a backwards planning system, paired with a tree structure. You choose the goal and map your tree from there. The map visualizes the bigger picture, and tracks your progress.
Treed's dynamic "ready task" list focuses on tasks that are ready for action, and keeps you heading toward your goal.
- Backup, restore, and share trees via Dropbox
- Retina display compatible
- iCloud syncs your preferences
- Manage and multiple trees
- Clone existing trees
- Fast, tap and swipe editing
- Zoom out for bigger picture
- Send tree as PDF to iBooks, Dropbox, email
- AirPrint compatibility for printing
Buy Treed now and start mapping your goals today.
What's New in Version 1.11.0
Another streamlining update. This time, just for iOS 7!
Thanks to everyone who submitted bug fix info. I think we have the major ones squashed.
Transitions should be snappier, to let you get to work a little quicker. More exciting times ahead!
- You can now backup to and restore your projects from Dropbox.
- Allows exporting the current project, or all projects, to Dropbox.
- Updated project tree drawing logic to prepare the way for alternative ways of viewing the tree. More to come on this later.
- Known bugs in the tree display code have been fixed.
- Removed tree animations on project list page to make way for new dashboard.
More on the Dropbox backup and restore:
- Projects are stored in the Dropbox/Apps/Treed folder. Treed only has access to files in this folder. We can't see any of the other files in your Dropbox.
- Import from a list of backup files in the Treed folder.
- Backup files may also be opened from the Dropbox app, or opened from an email attachment.
- All project files are just JSON formatted files. They must have the .treed extension to be read by the app.
This an iOS "5.1+"-only update, laying ground for exciting updates to come.
- Syncs preferences with iCloud
This is an iPad retina update:
- Graphics updated to take advantage of the retina display
This is a feedback-driven update:
- New project cloning ability (see below)
- Cosmetic enhancements to the project list page
- Project list stays put when selecting a new project
To clone a project, press and hold on any project name to enable edit mode. Then press the clone button, on the right side of the project name.