By Uber Technologies, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes – day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit card or cash (in selected cities only).
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide – download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy – here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you want to go.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture and vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash (in selected cities only), Apple Pay, PayPal and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable option for individual travel.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL – you’ll travel with other riders heading in the same direction, and enjoy a lower fare.
Want a more exclusive experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there are even more options – whether you’re travelling with a big group or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
Got a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.271.10001
More control over when you share your location with Uber. Now you can choose between “While Using the App,” “Always,” and “Never” in your location settings.
Uber is Unfair
I’ve never received any promo codes sent to my email or appeared in my Uber app. This is absolutely unfair because my friends who are using Uber always receive promo codes. I don’t know what the problem is with Uber, but I’ve been using Uber for a quite long time, yet I don’t get any promo codes. Second, I do not like how customers are charged if we cancel the booking. But the drivers are still far away and it’s wasting our time to wait for them. It’s not fair that we have to pay for their delay. If you’re still far, uber driver, please don’t intend to take the booking, it’ll only trouble us to wait and pay if we’re going to cancel it. Third, I don’t understand why the fares are double during peak hours. Sometimes, the fares are more than double and it becomes very expensive. I rather use Grab cause it’s cheaper. Please fix this.
Uber is selective and unfair
Such an unfair treatment to long time uber users. I’ve been always using uber all these while although many of my friends keep persuading me to change to Grab since they have a reward system and is apparently cheaper than uber at times. I found out that I don’t get promo codes anymore but my other friends do when they barely even take Uber. It’s so unfair coming from a big corporate organization. Please work on your ethics. Disappointed user here and never using Uber again who don’t appreciate the long time riders at all.
It’s really convenient knowing that a driver is just a few minutes away. Had some problems with the promo codes here and there, but all in all a very good app to have.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 13 November 2017
- Version: 3.271.10001
- Size: 274 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Developer: Uber Technologies, Inc.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.