By MADE GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPhone or iPod as a wireless video babymonitor.
Place your device where you want and access the live camera feed using a web browser installed on any computer in the same network.
• View a real video feed streamed directly from your iOS device to your webbrowser.
• Change the update frequency in your browser. (Live², 1 sec to 30 sec)
• The Noise Indicator displays the current noise level directly on the streamed image.
• Battery saving mode, cover the top left corner of the device while the server is active.
• Integrated password protection.
• Remote shutdown functionality to exit the application from your computer.
• Supports the Bonjour service publishing protocol.³
• Retina Display support
• Supports both front camera and back camera and the flashlight.
Requires an iOS device with a camera and at least iOS 4.0.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates about Video Babymonitor and drahtwerk:
² For real video streaming we recommended one of the following browsers: Safari, FireFox or Chrome.
³ The connection using Bonjour and Windows requires the installation of the Apple Bonjour Drivers.
What's New in Version 3.0
- new icon
- new user interface
- iphone 4 support (front camera/flashlight)
- retina display support
- improved performance
- orientation support, can be changed in the browser
- added battery saver (cover top-left corner of device to enable)
This version requires at least iOS 4.0 on your device. If your device is running an earlier version then do not upgrade to this version.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 12 January 2011
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: MADE GmbH
- © drahtwerk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.