By Jean-Marc Junique
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voca! The Web Pop-Up Flash-Cards Dictionary!!
Learn Chinese by Browsing the Web!
Voca helps you read the Web in Chinese (News, Mail, Forums etc...), on-the-fly translates individual Hanzi and Words and builds Flash Cards for Vocabulary you don't know.
Study your own Vocabulary during your spare time.
You do not need to be connected in order to Study your Vocabulary and use the Dictionary.
Offline Browsing: you can save Web pages and read them off line!
Voca is also a Vocabulary Lists Management Application. Voca includes:
- CC-CEDICT chinese english dictionary (from www.mdbg.net distributed under CC attribution share alike license), with about 100,000 entries
- English-Chinese Dictionary with about 18,000 entries and growing
- HSK 1,2,3,4 word lists
- Entries are provided with Pinyin/Simplified and Traditional characters
- Voca has no audio yet.
- This version is targeted for English speakers learning Chinese. The Dictionary works both ways, but Web translation works in the Chinese to English direction only.
What's New in Version 0.55
- fix web download
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 December 2013
- Version: 0.55
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: jean-marc junique
- © 2011 Jean-Marc Junique
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.