By Chris Lewis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Waiters Notes Pro also available, please view in the App Store.
If you take notes for orders using a pen then this App could save you a lot of time which could be spent serving other customers.
Alternatively if you're a barman who has to take orders for many drinks at a time you can use this app too.
This app can also be used for making any kind of repetitive list such as a shopping list.
* Use this app to take orders from customers for food and drink.
* When you enter an item on an order that item becomes available for selection in future saving you from ever having to type the same thing twice.
* Enter the quantity for each item, this is then displayed on the order screen.
* You can add, edit or delete the items on your menu using the menu editor.
Please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waiters Notes Pro - Available Now
Waiters Notes Pro includes the following:
*Sending orders (via email). This is so that you can send your orders to a colleague to open/print in the kitchen or wherever required.
*Making additional notes about items on orders. For example "With rice instead of chips"or "Half pint with ice and lemon".
*Adding item categories and using them to group and filter items.
More to follow in additional versions.
Keep a look out in the App Store. All suggestions welcome. Thanks for downloading.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 28 March 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Christopher Lewis
- © Chris Lewis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.