Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, roadworks, police, accidents & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening - Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster - Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music - play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive - your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for fuel - find the cheapest fuel along your route
◦ Always find the way - choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Saving time & avoiding traffic is even easier with this update:
◦ Fixed a bug that prevented some users from reporting fuel prices
Ratings and Reviews
Waze Ghost Is Real
One time I was on my way back to hotel and I was using waze to search for a shortcut and avoid traffic , as I was using waze , I missed one junction , and as the waze was rerouting my destination become nearer and I was a bit suspicious , and then as I was following waze suddenly theres like a very old abandon house and then waze says, 'Your destination will be on your right' , Not to be bias or anything , I changed to google map and suddenly from the location I've just arrived , I was 13km away from the hotel. But waze says 500m. Luckily using google maps had me getting out of there. Im not against waze or anything , but the sheet is real
Unstable and Unoptimised
Although feature-filled for crowd sourced traffic data with Google’s backend for location data, Waze is a clumsily put together app that is slow to start up, tedious to search through and unintuitive to use. Waze is also very data and power intensive. Very quickly your battery would drain down to zero if you’re not plugged in while driving or commuting. Being data intensive, there are many times when Waze will fail to communicate with the servers and instead of continue automatically to attempt so, it just straight up tells you “Nope. We’re not working.”
Frankly infuriating to use.
1. Your navigations are incredibly poor. Eg: my house is not even remotely close to an airport, and I WAS DIRECTED THERE? And the journey wasn't even any different in time.
2. HOW CAN YOU ALLOW ADS TO POP UP MID JOURNEY, AND ALSO BLOCK THE ENTIRE SCREEN?? How GREEDY can all of you get? Do you know how dangerous it is for drivers who need to see which turning they need to take and your IDIOTIC ads suddenly appear? I'm shocked by how your company can talk so much about safety but do such stupid things like this. Ads ARE NOT THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY. And even if you are still that greedy, you could PLACE IT SO THAT IT DOESN'T BLOCK THE WHOLE SCREEN!!!
3. Your app was completely unusable today. Your app is in the dumps. Your end is coming if you don’t buck up.
- 159.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Waze Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.