WooCommerce is a powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin for WordPress that helps you sell anything. Beautifully. This iPhone app connects to your WooCommerce store and lets you see Sales, Orders, and Products.
Just download this app, connect your WooCommerce store, and watch as your orders and products are automatically imported and synced. Check up on your sales and orders using the Dashboard, or use the orders list to check which orders need fulfillment. Quickly check into your products and view inventory and more. You'll love how easy it is to keep up-to-date with your WooCommerce store on your iPhone.
* See your total revenue, number of new orders/customers, and top sellers
* Get insight into trends by checking your numbers for Today, the last 7 days, or the current month
* Get a quick count of your open orders (processing/pending/held)
* Update the status for an order
* Quickly see a list of all orders with customer name, order number, status, and date
* Scroll through orders and easily search them by customer name
* See the summary for an order, with customer info, order status, products, and payment/shipping details
* View order notes to help you see the history for an order
* For registered customers, you can see previous orders and their lifetime order total
* Quick access to call or email a customer directly from the app
* See a complete list of all your products with name and thumbnail
* Quickly search your products by name
* See full product details including inventory and variations
* Add up to 4 separate WooCommerce stores
* Easily switch between your stores using the side menu
* Delete shops you're no longer using
Need help setting up or using the app? Just email email@example.com and one of our Happiness Engineers will be happy to help!
Please note this app requires:
* WooCommerce v3.0 or greater
* WordPress v4.4 or greater
* Pretty permalinks enabled
* HTTPS/SSL enabled and working for your site
Added update about upcoming brand new WooCommerce app.
Ratings and Reviews
I’v add my API keys tonnes of times but it still comes with check ur URL error..even my API n URL is perfectly correct..rubbish apps!!
Developer Response ,
Hi saifak, sorry to hear about the trouble here. Please email us so we can get some more details and troubleshoot with you, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrong currency shown
This app setup instruction online is outdated, and the currency that was shown in the system is incorrect when selling in multi currency, will have to make do with this until I find a better solution to this
I just one step to convince my customer to go with woocommerce but later turn to shopify after tested mobile apps.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.