By Walneide Mattos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chess is one of the most popular games in the world and is practiced by millions of people in tournaments (amateur and professional), schools and now through your device.
This education app is compatible with iPod, iPhone and iPhone. Requires iOS 3.2 or higher.
* Adjustable playing strength.
* Displays book moves and analysis, including search depth and evaluations.
* Choose between several styles of play: "Passive", "Solid", "Active" or "Aggressive" modes.
* Choose between three levels of book varieties.
* Allows you to easily set up board positions.
* Supports saving and loading games to PGN files, sending games by e-mail, and transferring PGN files between your device and your computer.
* Choose from different piece sets and color schemes.
* Play against the machine, or play both sides, with or without book moves and analysis displayed on the screen.
What's New in Version 1.2
- New piece set.
- New icon, compatible with the new iPad!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 May 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Walneide Mattos
- © Ravens Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.