XBMC Media Player HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a Media Player for XBMC. You need to already have XBMC running on your Mac, Windows or Linux machine.
Unleash the power of XBMC on your Mac, Windows or Linux computer.
After starting XBMC on your computer, go to Network / Settings / Services and enable the following options:
- Share video and music libraries through UPnP
- Allow control of XBMC via UPnP
- Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
Use your iPhone/iPod or iPad over Wi-Fi to control XBMC. Simply download this app and access additional content, currently not available on XBMC itself.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on XBMC or on your mobile device.
With this powerful app you can do the following:
• Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on XBMC using your iPad.
• Discover new and featured videos every day.
• Stream music and videos from many sources straight to XBMC or to your mobile device.
• Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch your own content on XBMC.
• Watch over WiFi and 3G.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• Watch on XBMC
• Create music playlist
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
You will find the following sections in this app:
• Select the desired XBMC running on your home network you would like to use to play photos, videos, or music.
• Viewing progress and information about the content you are watching.
• Music and Video player controls such as previous, pause, play, next, and volume.
• Search and find your content in the cloud, iOS devices, or on your local media server!
• Sharing via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Picasa Web Album photos
• Flickr photos
• SHOUTcast radio stations
• YouTube videos
• Music, photos, and videos (only from Camera Roll) from your mobile device (great for on the go or if you have not yet synced your stuff).
• Music, photos, and videos from your home network.
• Change your personalized settings.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Manage your favorites.
• Access your viewing history.
THINGS TO KNOW
• The XBMC Media Player app lets you know when new content from a source or series that you have marked as “favorite” is available. Similar to new text messages, available updates, and unread emails.
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history. This list of your viewing activity may include content from multiple content sources that you watched on multiple devices.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos once again.
• Browse gives you easy access to media you like. More sources and content are added daily. If you don't see what you are looking for, please let us know.
What do you need to get started?
• iOS device must have iOS 4.2 or later.
• A ZappoTV account is required to use the application.
• The streaming of music, images, and videos requires an active Wi-Fi or cellular data connection and a ZappoTV account. You will have limited functionality when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network or when you don't have a cellular data connection.
What's New in Version 2.3.4
Minor bug fixes
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 22 February 2014
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: ZappoTV, Inc.
- © ZappoTV, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.