InfoClick is a uniquely powerful email search tool designed to guide you to the emails you've been trying to find. InfoClick enhances Apple Mail on macOS.
• Fixed: Apple Mail account names incorrectly show as gibberish (hex identifiers) on macOS 10.12 and later.
• Fixed: automatic launch of InfoClick at login did not work on macOS 10.12 and later.
• Added: InfoClick can print emails.
• Fixed: if InfoClick is denied access to an email folder, the user should be prompted to grant access.
• Fixed: possible crash when parsing spam emails with a particular kind of badly-formed HTML.
• Changed: reduced the number of alerts shown the first time InfoClick is used.
• Fixed: exporting emails as plain text should default to Unicode (UTF-8) text encoding.
• Changed: requires macOS 10.10 Yosemite or later.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.