Namibia Institute of Pathology Limited's NIP Mobile App provides private and state doctors with fast and convenient capabilities for viewing of patient laboratory results 24/7 from anywhere on their smart phones and tablets. The NIP Mobile App enables doctors to make faster clinical decisions for diagnosis and treatment of their patients.
The NIP Mobile App offers the following features and benefits to its users, the doctors:
• Great UI and UX
• Patient-centric electronic results
• Cumulative patient results viewing
• Easy search and filtering of patient results
• Secure user account access management (secure pin required for every login session)
• Contact listing of all NIP laboratories country wide, including contact information which can be initiated from within
• Save time spent on handling paper records.
• Reduce internal paper flows, telephone calls and faxes.
• To overcome problems and delay when receiving paper results.
• Information can be referred immediately electronically to other doctors.
• Opportunity to improve the existing electronic patient records (EPR) and data quality.
• More efficient and effective consultations (all information is available and up-to-date).
• Convenient and readily accessible anytime and from anywhere on your smart mobile device.
• To improve problems with loss or misplacement of physical paper records and record envelopes.
# Read status update on server
# More secure API calls
- GREEN ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD
- 19.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Namibia Institute of Pathology (Ltd)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.