Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA) has a long history of making specialized information accessible for diverse audiences.
This free app is a reader for PVA publications ranging from “Yes, You Can,” the self-help publication for individuals with spinal cord injury, to clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) developed by the Consortium for Spinal Cord Medicine with administrative and financial support from PVA. These CPGs provide health care professionals with the best possible recommendations for spinal cord injury care and treatment.
Individual PVA publications for iOS can be purchased for $5.99 through the app.
-Updated App Screenshots
-64 bit functionality
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- 63.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©Paralyzed Veterans of America 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Sexuality and Reproductive Health in Adults with Spinal Cord Injury Free
- Preservation of Upper Limb Function Following Spinal Cord Injury Free
- Respiratory Management Following Spinal Cord Injury Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.