Virtual Office - Mobile Business Phone
By 8x8, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to make and receive calls using your 8x8 Virtual Office phone service. Now your 8x8 business phone extension can be truly mobile!
• Make calls using your 8x8 calling plan
• Your 8x8 Caller ID shows when you make a call
• Call from your company directory contacts list
• Make 3-way calls
• Use Wi-Fi, 3G/4G/LTE or your cellular minutes
• Configure your Call Forwarding rules from your mobile device
• Visual voicemail
• Fax management
• Video calling
• Corporate directory presence & chat
• Send and receive SMS messages using your 8x8 business phone number
• Secure voice (premium feature)
• HD voice
Note: this application is for 8x8 Virtual Office customers only. You must be an existing 8x8 customer to use this application.
Interested in learning more about 8x8 Virtual Office business phone service? Call 8x8 Sales at 866-879-8647.
To use Virtual Office Mobile:
• Download and install the app on your device
• Login using your 8x8 username and password
• If you don’t have an 8x8 username and password, please contact your phone system administrator
Tip for international travelers
You can avoid data roaming charges when outside the US by turning off data roaming and using Wi-Fi hotspots instead of your 3G/4G/LTE network; and since your calls are charged under your 8x8 calling plan, you won't have international call roaming charges to deal with.
*Important VoIP over 3G/4G/LTE Notice*
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Be sure to check the terms of your agreement with your cellular phone carrier. 8x8 will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your cellular/mobile carrier for use of 8x8 Virtual Office Mobile service.
* Voice quality is subject to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE signal quality and available bandwidth *
What's New in Version 5.1.1
• Optimized for iOS9.1
• Automatically start playing new voicemail when selected
• Improved login & call reliability
• Improved battery life
• Crash and bug fixes
• Release Notes: http://bit.ly/1KeU4Xk