By Kobot Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Adze makes it easy to edit GPX files on your Mac. With intelligent editing tools, statistics calculation and integration with popular mapping tools, editing GPS data has never been more straight forward.
• Split, merge and delete sections of tracks
• Automatically identify rest-stops and split the tracks at those locations
• Optimise tracks to remove unnecessary data and points
• Offset, overwrite or clear timestamps
• Calculate statistics such as distance and duration, elevation, and gradient
• Integration with Google Maps(tm) and Google Earth(tm) makes it easy to view your recorded tracks on a map
What's New in Version 1.4.5
• Fixed a problem that would prevent the map from being displayed at launch
• Root document metadata extensions are now preserved
• XML schemas are now exported even when their location is unknown
• Tracks list now scrolls to show the currently selected track when the selection changes
• Tracks list now maintains scroll position when deleting tracks
• Fixed an issue which would sometimes prevent pan-and-zoom from working until the map area was clicked