Around Useful Navigation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Around Useful Navigation app makes it easier to find places (facilities and places of shops, restaurants, sightseeing, etc.) around your current GPS location or any center point for free!
This app helps improve your sense of direction for you hold an iPhone and look through the AR screen!
*** Already been downloaded more than 500,000 times of all Around Useful Navigation series! ***
With Around Useful Navigation app, you can:
- find places easier. You only tap a keyword in the list menu. The frequently used keywords are registered with long press the menu (search histories), and call "Favorite search word".
- set a search center point. The search with Google place is around this center point (= orange marble) (or current GPS location (= blue marble)). It is easier to find a place of purpose. And you can know results of shops list order by a straight-line distance between this center point (or current location) and a result. And you type "@#" in the search box in the state of destination selected (place of the search results or "Favorite place"), change and set a search center point on its place, It's convenient!
- For example, a gourmet special feature of TV "xxx-shop" around "yyy-station", move the search center point to type "@yyy-station" in the search box, and you can search easier to type "xxx-shop" in the search box, and registered in the "Favorite place" with long press and call later, it's convenient!
- using the search engine of Google Place, it's a high quality search.
- also supports Google Place Search category by "Category search". It's regardless of language.
- "Favorite place" simple registration with long press the list or the map long press.
- The current GPS location (or search center point) registered fast to the "Favorite place", above "Reg" button. In addition, you can call its place with "Favorite place" easily when you come back its place without lose!
- know more information about shops and facilities with "Detail" button, and helps it easier to find the detail with searching word of the shop and facility!
- show the route from current GPS location (or search center point) to your destination with "Navi" button, work with the Google Map App, Google Map (Web), and Apple Map App.
- Main screen divided three functional linked user interface as AR view screen, map screen, and shops or facilities list menu screen.
- With the AR view for direction. You can know easier the direction of search results (places) through the AR view. (AR view is NOT supported with iPod touch.) This app recommended for people has no sense of direction.
- Move the map to type in the search box with a mark "@" front, for example, "@placename","@address", etc.
- This app also supports URL scheme started by "aroundunavi://".
- Footprints featured. Footprints (pink marbles of GPS histories) support you arrive at your destination without losing your way.
- Offline KML featured. Download and Import a (file of spot information) KML or KMZ file from the Web, once imported, you can view offline its KML spots.
- E-mail transmission of "You are here" or "search center point" or "your destination" with added Google Map link URL, address information, and Around Useful Navigation starting URL. It supports for receiver to arrive at sending destination. It is displayed in the "Histories of launching by URL scheme" of Around Useful Navigation if installed of course.
- Recommend using in 3G(4G) or WiFi network areas.
- Function of direction through AR view is available on iPhone and iPad. (iPod touch NOT supported)
- There is hard to get current GPS location in some situation (indoor, etc.).
- There is hard to show correct direction in some situation (in the trains or cars, etc.) by electric compass.
- Please care to your remaining battery life because GPS eats so much battery power.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
- Changed of the App Store screenshots (in Japanese).
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 14 June 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Katagiri Kikaku Corporation
- © Katagiri Kikaku Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.