Autism Tracker Lite: Track, analyze and share ASD daily
By Track & Share Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Physicians Practice Journal May 2015. Excellent video review by University of Nebraska Tech Edge - Episode 13, Apps for Exceptional Students. Featured by Apple iTunes Special Education for the years 2014 and 2015! Included in 2014 Brookes publication: Technology Tools for Students with Autism.
Autism Tracker can be life changing for families with an autistic child. Explore Autism. Track what matters to your child and your family. Use the visual calendar and multi-item graphs to view and discuss patterns. Share individual events or entire screens with your team using Dropbox, email or Twitter (Twitter lets you set up closed groups). Now, track several persons on one device. Daily Reminders.
Before you buy, please try the Lite version of Autism Tracker first. It has the same functionality as the Pro version. The number entries per item is limited to twelve in the Lite version. All data and set up can be transferred to Autism Tracker Pro.
Autism Tracker is an educational app that helps families explore Autism. Each of its screens represents a different domain of Autism. Several screens are already set up to get you started:
- Happiness, - Stress, - Activity Level, - Hyperactivity, Weather
- Bolting, - Self-injurious, - Property Destruction, - Tantrum
- Casein, - Lactose, - Gluten, - Colorants, - Caffeine
- Sleep, - Bowel Movements, - BM Texture
- show and compare all items at a glance
- One tap Yes / No items
- Customizable visual scales
- Use your own images and labels
- Note item with photos
- Powerful analytical package
- Daily, weekly, monthly graphs
- Compare multiple graphs at a glance
- Average, Min, Max, Last statistics
- Bar, line, icon, an trend graphs
- Visual calendar calculates icons for each day
- Tweet entries, notes and icons with one tap
- Export lists of entries for detailed review
- Export tables for daily, weekly, or monthly graphs
- Export backups for safe keeping or sharing
What's New in Version 6.4.3
- Counter item for frequency tracking (tap once on iPhone, double tap on iPad)
- Visual scales with unlimited levels and weights
- Zoomable graphs
- New button: Track to make entries / View to see all, edit, delete
The View mode lets you see all entries for a day in chronological order. This makes it a lot easier to see how different events might affect each other. There is now a new button on the top bar: Track | View. Use Track to make entries and tap View to see all entries across all items.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 October 2014
- Version: 6.4.3
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Track & Share Apps, LLC
- © Track & Share Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.