BabyBox • Pregnancy calendar, organizer, tracker & contraction timer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BabyBox provides easy-to-use tools to help you track your pregnancy.
• Weekly calendar & organizer
• Doctor appointments
• Weight gain tracker (Chart & Ideal weight)
• Gestational age
• Your baby’s size and weight
• Contractions counter & timer
• List of names
• Reminders and push notifications
• iCloud backup
• Your weekly calendar details your baby’s development. You will know the evolution of his size and weight. It will also give you health advice, and general information about pregnancy.
• Your medical pregnancy organizer estimates your due date, the date of conception, and tells you when a pregnancy test will most likely be accurate. These dates will help set up a global organizer, taking into account the important dates of your pregnancy, giving you advice and reminding you when to schedule doctor’s appointments.
• The gestational age calculation tool determine the number of days and weeks of gestation, the period of amenorrhea and the number of days remaining before birth.
• BabyBox offers you a list of more than 12.000 names. You can browse them by gender or origin. You can also create a list with your favorite names.
• The contractions counter and timer allows you to monitor your contractions and view statistics.
• Notifications give you weekly updates on your baby’s development and reminders of the medical appointments you wrote down in your organizer.
• BabyBox+ • The weight gain tracker estimates your ideal weight gain until the end of your pregnancy and generates a weight chart and history to help you keep track of it. You will be able to add, change and delete measurements as you like and keep track of your weight gain. You will also be able to send your weight gain chart by email.
Your ideal weight at the end of your pregnancy is estimated thanks to the Lorentz Formula & weight gain chart for pregnant women developed by Rosso. It means it is adapted to each woman, taking into account her weight (Kg/Lb) and height (Cm/Inches) before pregnancy.
Reminders will pop up when you can input a new weight at the beginning of a new week.
• You can safely backup your data thanks to iCloud synchronization. You can also share them automatically on your other Apple devices or get them back if you need to.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
• Bug fixes