CalxFxC - HP 12C 10bii Powerfull Financial Calculator Upgrade with Statistics. Algebraic Formulas and RPN
By CalcFxC, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Many calculator apps are copies of old calculator designs crammed with keys with some financial, statistical and a few math functions. CalcFxC's modern design uses separate “Focused Calculators” for finance, statistics and math.
By "focusing" the calculators on one task CalcFxC provides a more complete solution for that task.
CalcFxC has Focused and Form Calculators for:
-Time Value of Money
-Bonds (5 date basis and 3 frequencies)
-Depreciation (SL, SOYD, DB, DBX)
The Form Calculators let you see all of the values at once. The Amortization and Depreciation Calculators produce complete tables of resultes that can be copied and pasted into other applications.
Currency and UOM conversions can be performed quickly with just a few taps from any Focused or Formula Calculator using saved conversions or CalcFxC's unique "Create Key".
Other Focused Calculators include:
- Cash Flows with irr, npv, mirr
- TVM with periodic rate (12C style TVM)
- 2 Statistics calculators for 1 and 2 variable statistics.
- Probability functions (X!, nPr, nCr, normdist, rand, ...)
- General Math (% calculations, M+, RM....)
- Curve Fitting (Lin, Ln, EXP, PWR)
There are also over 35 Formula Calculator. Some examples are:
- Percent Change
- Percent Change with Periods
- Markup as a Percent of Cost
- Markup as a Percent of Price
- Profit Margin
CalcFxC lets you use algebraic formulas with an automatic stack for RPN. So there is no need to declare one “mode” as with old calculators (if they even give you the option!). Both are available all of the time.
Algebraic formulas display all of the operators and parentheses to make complicated formulas easier to enter and verify. Many old calculator only show you the current number being entered and expect you to remember where the operators and parenthesis are!
See our documentation for the User Guides for HP 10bII, HP 12C and TI BA users to see how CalcFxC is compatible with the features of these calculators as well as the additional functionality of CalcFxC.
CalcFxC has features you would expect from a modern calculator:
- Tap the ? button on any calculator or utility form for online documentation, examples and videos.
- Long press keys to display a hint.
- Swipe to quickly change calculators.
- Pinch in and out to quickly change the number of decimal places.
- Swipe to change the number of rows to display and font size.
- Undo support.
- Detailed history that you can email or print.
- Styles to allow you to choose thousands of combinations of screen styles and key colors.
CalcFxC’s modern design allows easy customization without complicated programming.
- The "Create Key" on the conversion forms will create a key for any currency or UOM conversion
- Copy and paste keys to create your own custom calculator.
- Copy and paste formulas that you have already entered to create new custom keys as easily as you create a Contact to store a phone number.
Customization saves time and reduces mistakes. CalcFxC makes customization easy.
CalcFxC is a universal iOS App that is up to date for the latest iOS and devices like the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
What's New in Version 2.8.5
Enhancements to the Algebraic Calculator:
When an operator is the first entry of a formula, "ans" is inserted in front of the operator.
Repeated tapping of the "=" for formulas with "ans" (ans + 1, for example) will re-evaluate the formula with the updated value for "ans".
The picker for the UOM and currency conversion selection has been replaced with a larger table style picker.
Please see "What's New" in the support URL for details.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 04 April 2015
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Roger Carey
- © 2010-2015 CalcFxC, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.