Course For Cubase 6: Production Basics
By Nonlinear Educating Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now that you’ve mastered the “Fundamentals” of Cubase it’s time to start producing music! This tutorial by Matt Hepworth explores all the need-to-knows techniques required to start you on your way to producing tracks in Steinberg’s Cubase 6...
One of the key elements of learning a new DAW is getting to know the tracks, the mixer, its signal flow and the recording tools. That’s exactly what this Production Basics tutorial is all about. Produced by Cubase North American Product Specialist, Matthew Loel T. Hepworth, this tutorial will teach youkiller production tips including all you need to know about routing, function buttons, input and master faders, and working with all the different project views. You’ll also explore how to set up a virtual Cubase Control Room and how to achieve a recording environment with a completely mouseless workflow!
Next you move into exploring the different cycle recording modes, customizing the metronome, and how to use tempo track and markers.
By the time you finish this Cubase Production Basics tutorial you’ll get all the insider information you need to begin the journey of building, producing and mixing your tracks. So sit in the virtual control room with Cubase expert Matt Hepworth and learn from the master himself as he delivers the details about production basics to get you producing like a pro in Cubase 6.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Cubase Production Basics
2. Getting to the Mixer
3. Function Button Snafus
4. The Simple Mixer
5. The Master Fader
6. The Extended Mixer and Routing View
7. The Mixer and Project Window Relationship
8. Individual Track & Channel Controls
9. Hide/Show Track Types
10. Individual Track Parameter Views
11. Setting Up a Basic Cubase Control Room
12. Achieving a Mouseless Recording Workflow
13. The Event Info Line and Overview
14. Customizing the Metronome
15. Cycle Recording on MIDI and Instrument Tracks
16. Cycle Recording on Audio Tracks
17. Dealing with Event Overlaps
18. Introduction to Tempo and the Tempo Track
19. Introduction to Time Signature and Signature Track
20. Project Markers and Marker Track
21. Introduction to the Arranger Track
22. Using the “P” and “Shift-G” Commands
23. “Select All” vs. “Select All Events”
24. Keeping Your Stuff Within Reach
25. Studio Monitor Setup
26. Setting an Optimal Monitoring Level
What's New in Version 1.1
Improved user experience.
- USD 9.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 14 December 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 429 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Nonlinear Educating Inc. (macProVideo.com)
- © 2011 macProVideo.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).