By Hearn Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Travel often? Do business overseas? Currency Convert is the tool you should be using to calculate your foreign exchange calculations.
• Exchange rates for 160 currencies
• Download exchange rates for offline use
• See currency charts for 1d, 5d, 1y, 2y, and 5y
• Make quick currency calculations into multiple currencies
• Beautiful flags are shown for every currency
How do I download rates for offline use?
- Tap the info button at the bottom of the screen, tap "Download Offline Rates."
How do I change my base currency?
- Tap, hold, drag, and drop any currency in the currency list to the top. This makes it the base currency.
How do I add a currency?
- Tap the + sign on the iPhone/iPod, or tap Currencies on the iPad.
How do I see charts?
- Tap on the currency in the list. Charts are based on top currency / selected currency.
How do I delete a currency?
- Swipe to delete, tap edit and delete, or tap + and uncheck the currencies you wish to delete.
What's New in Version 3.0.9
- Minor bug fixes
- You can now download exchange rates for offline use.
- We switched to a new exchange rate provider with better accuracy.
- We now support very precise calculations, especially with larger numbers.
- Rounding problems have been sorted out.
- iPad Pro support.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 21 January 2016
- Version: 3.0.9
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Hearn Apps, LLC
- © 2015 Hearn Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full VersionUSD 1.99