Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your PLAY BY EAR skills with EarPlay Guitarist!
*** What customers are saying: ***
- A perfect ear training App for guitarists! ... I use this daily!
- It's a good ear trainer - I like to play with it when traveling by public transport...
- I've only had this app a few days, but already feel like my ability to distinguish closely related chords is improving... Excellent all round though.
The key to being able to transcribe the songs by yourself is to know how the chords sound. This application aims to help you memorize the sound of the chords and allows you to test your skills in a quiz.
The main idea of this application is quite simple, when the chord is played you need to answer one simple question "Which chord is played?". But it's hard to learn all the chords at once so in every lesson you have only restricted number of possible answers.
The main idea of this application is inspired by www.justinguitar.com guitar training exercises but what's the greatest about this app is that you can practice your aural skills on the road when sitting in a train, bus or a plane because everything you need for your training will be found on your iPhone or an iPod Touch.
1. Recognize the chord being played from the selection of chords,
2. Start with the basic "Key of A" chords family and unlock next lessons with more difficult ones to recognize,
3. Understand subtle differences between minor / major and 7th chords,
4. Challenge yourself with three difficulty levels.
Full version of the application features 21 lessons with different difficulty levels (more levels to come in future updates) with over 30 chords. Lite version (ad-supported) is also available with a limited number of lessons so that you can try it before you buy it.
What's New in Version 1.1
- new lessons with new chords (sus2 / sus4 / powerchords)
- minor bugfixes
- USD 1.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 05 October 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bartek Wilczynski
- © 2011 XPerienced Bartłomiej Dominik Wilczyński
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.