By Zhigang Chen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
eXPlayer (HD) streams most audio/video formats from your NAS server/Windows sharing file sever/FTP server/UPnP(DLNA) Media Server/WebDAV server/CloudMe.
eXPlayer Lite has 20 minutes limitation to play audio/video files.
* Play most audio/video formats
* Play videos directly from your NAS storage or windows sharing location without PC client(support CIFS/FTP/UPnP(DLNA)/WebDAV protocols)
* Stream HTTP media files.
* Support 720p
* Support TV out
* Support srt/ssa/ass subtitle files
* Search files on NAS/FTP/WebDAV server
* Transfer files from NAS or windows sharing location/FTP/WebDAV server via WiFi
* Transfer files via USB cable by iTunes
* Passcode lock
* Mount as a network drive in Windows/Mac OS X (WebDAV server support)
Please visit support Website to get help
eXPlayer uses code from ffmpeg(http://www.ffmpeg.org) licensed under LGPL v2.1(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html). Please visite http://www.opuis.com to get more information.
What's New in Version 4.0
1. Support iOS 7/iOS8
2. Support hardware accelerating. Perfectly support 1080p H.264/MPEG4 video on A6/A7/A8 CPU devices
3. Support BMP subtitle
* listing windows sharing files on 64-bit devices
* other bugs
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 12 December 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Zhigang Chen
- © 2011 OPUIS.COM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.