Fishy Fishy Cookbook
By New Holland Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Fishy Fishy Cookbook App
The Fishy Fishy Cookbook App is a FREE app, giving you a taste of what you can find in this fabulous new book from Dermot O’Leary’s Fishy Fishy seafood brasseries, co-owned with friends James Ginzler and Paul Shovlin.
The restaurants (in Brighton and Poole) have become popular for their delicious, fresh, local and seasonal food. The app features 10 stunning recipes from the book and also includes videos of Dermot O’Leary and head chef Loz Talent taking you through some of the recipes and showing you how easy preparing and cooking fish can be. You will also find really useful information about sustainability, what to look for at your local fishmonger’s and what fish are in season when. Whether you are already a fan of fish and seafood or whether you want something to take the fear out of cooking with fish, there is plenty here to tempt you.
• Introduction by Dermot O’Leary
• 10 recipes from the book, each with a stunning photograph and clear instructions
• Videos of Dermot and Loz cooking a selection of recipes from the book, as well as giving hints and tips on how to prepare fish
• Invaluable information on fish seasonality and sustainability
• Links to buy the Fishy Fishy Cookbook
What's New in Version 1.1
Links fixed and updated.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 15 August 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 135 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: New Holland Publishing
- © 2011 - New Holland Publishing. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.