By Andrea DiMauro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WHAT to eat: real foods, 100 of them!
WHY: pithy descriptions of the nutritional virtues and best of all...
HOW: 3 recipe suggestions for each of the 100 foods!
"CINCH" = No cooking skills required at all - a caveman could do it.
"SIMPLE" = Make something very tasty with a few more ingredients, a tool or two and 30 minutes or less.
"SENSATIONAL" = Wow your friends, impress your Mom and showcase the featured food with this one.
Recipes appeal to Paleo and Primal eaters, LCHF (you know who you are) and everyone eating a real food diet using the best quality ingredients.
Most recipes are sugar-free, gluten-free and comply with GAPS, SCD and Diabetic diets.
What's New in Version 2.0
New in 2.0
* Beautiful new user interface
* New Favorites section allows you to save recipes for easy reference
* Offline recipes, accessible everywhere now
* Updated to support iPhone 6 and 6+
* Upgraded app navigation
* Optimized for retina display
* Instantly restore previously purchased content
* Easy share feature
* Bug fixes