FoodTrackerPro - Daily Food Eating Log
By Aspyre Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track what you eat without the boredom and monotony of counting calories. Featuring a fun yet powerful design, FoodTrackerPro is for those who want to eat well without wasting their day counting numbers.
- Track all the major food groups
- Custom food categories for anything else you want to track
- Built-in quantity suggestions
- Goal tracking
- Clear definitions on serving sizes, no ambiguity here
- Weekly, monthly and yearly charts
- Visual indicators of your progress
- Easily back-enter data for another day
- iPad support
- Beautiful graphics with a clean and simple style
- Full developer support. You want something changed, then let us know.
Eating the right types of food in the right amounts is an important choice for healthy living. Research has shown that the best way to reach your health goals is to keep track of your progress, but busy lives often means that this gets forgotten. Whether you're a serious health addict, or just want to start eating better, FoodTracker will be there to help you reach your goals.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
* updated to iOS 7 style design
* improved quality of images
* history now loads much quicker
* other small bug fixes and improvements
If you like this app, we'd really appreciate it if you took a moment to rate it in the App Store. Every rating helps a lot.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 March 2014
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
- © Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.