iTracker is a GPS based telemetry logger that stores real-time location data at user defined intervals. Journey information can be displayed on an interactive map or through the built-in CSV and GPX viewer. Routes exported via email can be imported into third party software that support both Comma-separated and GPS eXchange file formats. Waypoints can be graphically or manually bookmarked, then imported and exported via the clipboard.
• Multi-Purpose GPS Telemetry Logger
• Real-time Waypoint Tracking, ideal for Geocaching
• Interactive Routes (Road and Hybrid)
• Route GPX and CSV Viewer (Exportable Via Email and the clipboard)
• Graphically or Manually Bookmark Waypoints
• Pan between Current Location and a Selected Waypoint
• Graphically call up and Zoom into any Bookmarked Waypoint
• Exportable Bookmarked Waypoints via the Clipboard
• Point-to-Point “As the crow flies” Distance Calculator
• Speed and Elevation Performance Graph
• Retrieve location information from current co-ordinates
• Search bar, enabling the user to perform a text lookup for any given location
• Switch between Imperial and Metric
• Speech Notification
• 16 Point Compass
• Granular Data
• Copy multipoint tracking list to clipboard
• Send current location or waypoint via SMS (Ideal for lone workers)
• Exporting of the history and waypoint database via iTunes file sharing
• Compatible with iOS 7, 8 and 9
Perfect for trekking, orienteering, geocaching, walking, hiking, rambling, jogging, running, marathons, cycling, sailing, driving, ride outs, track days and day to day travel.
Sample database available to download from the support website.
In order to use the geolocation feature the app must first be authorised to use the iPhone's GPS location service, in (Settings/Privacy/Location Services/iTracker).
Real-time mapping is subject to mobile broadband coverage and speed. Your operator may charge you for 3G/4G data usage. The continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Please Note: Dropbox has been deprecated and is no longer supported by this app, please export via email.
Copy multipoint tracking list to clipboard.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.