Join the Hearts - Jigsaw Puzzle
By d-Studio, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join the Hearts - Jigsaw Puzzle is a special Gift Edition of the Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle - the most realistic and natural jigsaw puzzle in the App Store.
Enjoy a special selection of beautiful themed images for Join the Hearts - Jigsaw Puzzle.
Share great moments of assembling puzzles with your loved ones!
1. Absolutely realistic control
2. A unique set of piece-moving gestures adds interest to the game
3. Sound effects can be turned on or off
4. Capacity to create puzzles ranging from 4~500 pieces
5. Zoom and capacity for virtual moving around the game table
6. Choice of 64 HD images included in app inventory
7. A variety of backgrounds to choose from
8. Capacity to save finished puzzle images to iPad Photo Library
9. Puzzle assembly timer and top score tracking
HOW TO PLAY
Join the Hearts allows you to use a variety of gestures and features for interesting, realistic game play.
- One-Finger Movement & Rotation - Touch one side of the puzzle piece to move, rotate or join it to another.
- Direct Movement & Rotation - Touch the puzzle piece with one finger and game table with another to move with more control.
- Pinch to Zoom - Use two fingers to zoom the game table in or out as with usual iPad images.
- Magnetic Pieces - Two connecting pieces join together with magnetic force when close to each other.
- Destroy the Heap - Double tap to scatter the initial proposed puzzle apart to start game play or to scatter a heap of pieces.
- Grab & Move - Use three to five fingers to move a number of pieces at a time or to put some aside in a heap.
- Reference Image Sticking – Optional helping tool that can be turned on or off in the Settings, permitting players to place puzzle pieces directly on the original image. If correctly placed, the pieces will lock into position to facilitate assembly.
“Reference Image” – Allows adjusting of the visibility of the original image on the Game Table.
“Sticking” - Indicates whether Reference Image Sticking function is on or off.
“Image Frame” – Indicates whether frame for puzzle is show or not.
“Game Table Scale” – Allows adjusting of the scale of the Game table.
“Zoom-Lock” – Indicates whether scaling on the Game Table is active or inactive.
“Timer” - Allows selection of analog, digital or off timer modes.
“Sound FX” - Indicates whether game sound effects are on or off.
“Background” – Permits selection of table background player prefers.
Special thanks to Alice (12 years old) and Michael (3 years old) for their contribution of usability testing, thereby helping us to make this game so wonderful.
Please send us your comments and feedback either on Join It website or right here on the App Store.
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- iOS 8 support
- Various Bug Fixes
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 20 March 2015
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: d-Studio, Ltd.
- © 2010-2015 d-Studio LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.