By Micah Cooper
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have rights to someone's Microsoft Exchange 2007 calendar and wish you could check their calendar from your iPhone? This is the app for you! This app brings up a simple daily view of a calendar so you can know why they aren't in their cubicle when you're looking for them. It can also be a handy way to see when a good time to see when your spouse is free.
- Requires Microsoft Exchange 2007+
- Shows meeting summaries
- Does not show you private events or calendars to which you have not been granted rights
What's New in Version 2.1.5
• Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
• Improved handling of multi-day events
- USD 1.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 25 September 2012
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Micah Cooper
- © 2010 Micah Cooper
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.