Montessori Place Value
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A wonderful way for students to learn and practice the decimal place value system by reading and/or listening to a soft voice (English, Spanish) and with a drag of their finger move the color-coded numbers to the place value boxes. The app is designed to help students learn and practice place values through association of colors and width. A great way to reinforce reading skills for both manuscript and cursive.
Educational Tool For The iPad running IOS 9.6 or later
visit us at www.MontessoriTech.net to learn more about our apps and Join in our conversations on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/MontessoriTech/122269517808644
Review, practice, and expand your child's place value math skills the Montessori way. Specifically, children will:
- practice forming numbers from 1 to 4 digits, emphasizing each place value
- practice reading the words for numbers in either print or cursive, with or without audio reinforcement
- gain visual reinforcement of place value position, words, and the sum that creates the larger number
Once your child has mastered the Place Value app, please see our follow-on Stamp Game application.
Place Value has been recommended by eSparkslearning.com to their clientele (schools).
MontessoriTech is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7
Categories: Math, Counting
What's New in Version 1.3
Done check now starts a new problem
Link to the app's review page in about popover
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 10 June 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: MontessoriTech LLC
- © Copyright 2010-2012 MontessoriTech LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.