The mTBI Pocket Guide serves as a quick reference, all-encompassing resource on the treatment and management of patients with mild TBI and related symptoms. The application is designed for use by providers who evaluate and treat patients with suspected mTBI and includes mTBI basics, a summary of the VA/DoD mTBI clinical practice guideline, patient education tools and more! One key feature of the app is the ICD9 coding wizard which walks the provider through coding initial and subsequent TBI-related encounters.
- National Center for Telehealth & Technology
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © N/A
Family SharingUp to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.