By MyRacqScore Standard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyRacqScore is a professional racquet sport (tennis, badminton and ping-pong) score tracking mobile software. This is a mandatory utility for all the referees and also for all the people who are interested in tracking score of a match. MyRacqScore provides a set of impressionable features of sport score tracking.
- Create a new match based on
+ Name of the sport: Tennis, Badminton and PingPong,
+ Championship name,
+ Player names,
+ Number of sets per match,
+ Number of games per set,
+ Number of points per game.
- Track the details of a match: all points are tracked with timing related to the match starting time.
- Pause, Resume and Stop a match at any time.
- Manage all passed/paused matches
+ Resume stopped/paused matches,
+ Delete a stopped match.
- Integrate score calculation based on sport rules.
- Background change based on sport.
- User input check
+ Verify digit or alphabetic character input depending on context,
+ Action eligibility check to prevent unwanted touches.
Two Editions of MyRacqScore
- The GOLD Edition: this edition enables all the features of MyRacqScore without advertisement.
- The STANDARD Edition: this edition enables all the features of MyRacqScore with an advertisement widget.
What's New in Version 1.1
Enable all the features of MyRacqScore including the feature to resume stopped/paused matches.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 12 June 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Van Thinh Vu
- © 2012 My-Galaxies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.