By Texterity, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optics & Photonics News (OPN)—the premier magazine and web resource for the Optical Society (OSA)—is now available as a mobile app. With articles written by top engineers, business strategists, and Nobel-prize-winning scientists, OPN provides in-depth coverage of optics—a branch of physics devoted to the study of light and its properties. OPN covers optical research, applications, industry news, and the people behind the science. Now you can keep up with OPN and the optical community wherever you are. This free mobile app allows you to:
· Download the latest issue
· Easily read with text-formatted articles
· Search our archive of available issues
· Access real-time updates from our website capturing news, images, and blogs
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
What's New in Version 33
- Category: News
- Updated: 07 March 2016
- Version: 33
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Texterity Inc.
- © 2013 GTxcel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.