By Paul Hudson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever wanted to record something without the other person knowing you were doing it?
Quiet Recorder shows any picture you want while it records secretly in the background. So if you take a screenshot of your home screen and use that in Quiet Recorder, it will look like nothing is happening, even though it's recording all the time.
- Choose any picture you want - use a picture of your home screen and it will look like your iPhone is doing nothing!
- No big red bar saying "Recording" - just complete anonymity
- Records even when the iPhone is locked
- High-quality audio with adjustable settings
- Play back recordings in the app and delete the ones you don't want.
- Email yourself the recordings you want from within the app
- Even other iPhone/iPod owners won't realise your phone is recording - it looks completely innocent!
*** How to take a screenshot ***
Quiet Recorder has built-in help covering all this, but just in case you miss it somehow: to take a screenshot, just hold down the Home button then press the Power button on your device - the screen will flash white and you'll hear a camera shutter sound. Once that's done, you can choose your screenshot in Quiet Recorder so that it looks just like your normal home screen while it records.
*** iPod Touch owners ***
Quiet Recorder requires a microphone - if you have headphones with a built-in microphone, that will work fine.
*** Important ***
If you're going to use Quiet Recorder to record other people, please ensure you obtain the necessary consent according to the law in your country or state.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 02 April 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Paul Hudson
- © 2010 Paul Hudson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.