By Jelle Vandebeeck
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View the soaring weather charts on your iPhone or iPad.
Can be very useful when you're on an airfield and want to check the soaring weather forecast for today.
Scroll through the different hours of the day by swiping through the charts and check the forecast for tomorrow or the day after. Ow, and don't forget to pinch when you want to take a closer look.
The following charts are available: (more coming soon)
- Charts for Benelux
- Charts for Finland
- Charts for Japan
- Charts for Australia (New South Wales)
- Charts for Australia (Queensland)
- Charts for Australia (South Australia)
- Charts for Australia (Slovakia)
- Charts for South Australia
- Charts for South-West South Africa
- Charts for Australia (Tasmania)
- Charts for Australia (Victoria)
- Charts for Australia (Western Australia)
- Charts for North/Central France
- Charts for Pyrenees
- Charts for Australia (Northern Territory)
- Charts for Germany
- Charts for UK
- Charts for USA (Bryon)
- Charts for USA (Southern California)
What's New in Version 2.7
Hi again. Sorry for the long delay, but I finally got around to fix some bugs and add some small features.
Here what I did:
- Added the Japan Chubu region charts.
- Make it possible to use split view on the iPad.
- Make iPad Pro compatible.
- Cleanup some UI glitches and finally got rid of the ugly breaking chart image.
- Ow yeah, and revamped the placeholder screen on iPad.
Enjoy this application, and poke me if you have a question.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 18 July 2016
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jelle Vandebeeck
- © Jelle Vandebeeck
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.