By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the iPad app for Stroke, the top-ranked, most trusted peer-reviewed journal dedicated to cerebrovascular disease. This dynamic app combines a print-like reading experience with customized text-sizing, article-sharing features, and other enhancements. Key benefits include:
• Easy to read full-text articles
• Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
• Downloadable issues
• Speedy issue browsing through Quick View
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Abstract summaries in the previous version of the journal
As the leading journal its field worldwide, Stroke is the place to turn for authoritative information on diagnosing and treating diseases and conditions of the cerebrovascular system. Each monthly issue of Stroke represents the best in the field ― original contributions, research letters, case reports, short communications, advances, comments, opinions, reviews, controversies, emerging therapies, topical reviews, and Cochrane Corner.
Stroke continues to advance the field by presenting important new basic and clinical research that influences how neurologists and cerebrovascular specialists practice every day, improving quality of care and outcomes for patients globally.
Each monthly issue of Stroke is available in print and online at stroke.ahajournals.org.
What's New in Version 1.3
• Addition of “All Issues” icon to view a full listing of online issues
• Addition of “Search” icon for advanced searching on the journal website
• Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
• Updated library interface
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 September 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 the American Heart Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.