By Simon Strandgaard
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
This app makes it easy to crop out a small thumbnail from a larger image.
In a web shop there are usually many photos of products. However the products are not always centered in the photos, so the web master must manually crop out a thumbnail that shows as much as possible of the product. This is why ThumbnailCutter was made.
- Can process big image files: png, jpg, tiff, gif, pdf.
- Realtime preview of the thumbnail.
- Thumbnail width and thumbnail height can be specified separately.
- Background color can be customized.
- 3x3 guideline grid in the crop area.
- Stretch image or maintain aspect ratio.
1 TOUCH PURCHASE:
Get more save options with 1 click. This enables you to save in different file formats, such as PNG, JPG, JPG2000, GIF. Further more you can adjust the compression ratio for JPG files.
What's New in Version 1.3
+ Created a toolbar containing Open, Status, Save.
+ in-app-purchase: More save options, save as JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: 26 January 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Simon Strandgaard
- © 2011 Simon Strandgaard
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later