Are you an artist on the go? Adobe Sketch captures your creativity wherever inspiration takes you. We stole the mighty Photoshop brush engine and stuffed that power inside your iPhone and iPad. Pens, pencils, and watercolors feel real, including favorites from the brush master Kyle T. Webster. Create on resizable canvases up to a delightfully printable 8k. Want to take your art further? Send your layered files to Adobe Photoshop CC or Adobe Illustrator CC with a single tap using your Creative Cloud account. Show off your digital drawing process with an automatically created time-lapse video.
Some feature highlights:
• 24 built-in brushes with adjustable size, color, opacity and blending settings
• Tap into thousands of Photoshop brushes by importing them into Sketch
• Go big with your artwork – up to a delightfully printable 8k
• Mix photos with drawing layers - restack, rename, transform and merge them
• Stencils to outline and stamp curves and basic shapes including straight lines and circles
• Perspective and graph grids to help keep your art lined up properly
• Optimized for Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
• License royalty-free images from Adobe Stock within Sketch
MORE STORAGE (Optional in-app purchase)
If you need more Creative Cloud file storage, you have the option of purchasing an additional 20GB for $1.99 (US dollars) a month. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, simply go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
If you enjoy using Adobe Sketch, please leave a review. It really helps!
WHAT’S NEW IN SKETCH 4.7
Choose how double-tap works with your Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
We’ve added a preference option to control double-tap on the latest iPad Pro with the new Apple Pencil. We think you’ll love adding this time-saving feature to your painting experience, and they even work in full-screen drawing mode. Choose from one of these options under your iPad’s settings for Adobe Sketch:
• Switch between brush and eraser - If you find yourself using these two tools a lot, this option lets you work faster.
• Switch between current and last used brush - this allows you to use two brushes at once and switch quickly between them.
• Activate the color picker - If you want a quicker way to pick a color from the canvas, select this option. You can use this in full-screen mode, too!
• Zoom in or out - Zooming in and out of the canvas has never been easier! With this option, double- tap to view the full artwork, and double-tap again to zoom in and work on a detailed region of your painting.
• None - Don’t want to use this feature? That’s cool. Use this to turn the double-tap option off.
Send to Printer:
Now you can send your work directly to the printer from within the app. Simply tap on the share icon, select SHARE -> Image. You’ll be prompted on where to share. Be sure to select Print. Happy printing!
Ratings and Reviews
Soo happy this exists!
Thank you soo much Adobe for this app. Has really been useful to me. I love it
- Adobe Inc.
- 161.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CC Storage (20 GB) ₦ 750.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.