Adventure Basic School Math · Math Drills Challenge and Halloween Math Bingo Learning Games (Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division) for Kids: Preschool, Kindergarten, Grade 1, 2, 3 and 4 by Abby Monkey®
By CFC s.r.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
33 % OFF SALE - TODAY: October 27-31, 2015
* Developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app, in cooperation with educational specialists
* Ranked number 7 in Canada, 11 in the United States, 13 in the United Kingdom...
* A product from our new extremely popular educational line
Four different mathematic games. Great value!
PUMKINS, CANDIES, GHOSTLY CREATURES -- all these now brilliantly packed into 4 unique MATH GAMES targeting basic math skills all kids need to know: ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, and DIVISION!
Learning basic math has never been more fun. You will love to see your children making progress in their arithmetic skills while being entertained. The scary themed math app caters an ideal way to master all the basic math skills with no pain in no time. Halloween Basic School Math is an app that will amuse and educate your children well beyond the Halloween day.
4 UNIQUE GAMES:
* Catch the ghost:
Catch as many ghosts as possible within the given time limit.
* Math bingo:
Match the correct answers to math questions with numbers displayed on the cards!
* Pumpkin Hunter:
Get through all five levels while the time is running. Each subsequent level gets more difficult as more answer choices are displayed and maximum time to select the correct answer gets shorter.
* Math Match:
Match the correct answer with the corresponding question.
All these games are designed with kids in mind -- no time-consuming settings, no confusing interfaces. Just a few clicks and the rewarding learning experience can begin!
* Select the area or difficulty level to tailor the application to your child’s interest and ability!
* In Addition and Subtraction, these difficulty levels correspond to numbers in range of 0-10 (Easy), 0-20 (Medium), and 0-100 (Hard). In Multiplication and Division, these levels correspond to multiplying and dividing by 1-5 (Easy), 1-10 (Medium), and 11-20 (Hard).
Based on our two-decade old experience in development of educational software, we made a considerable effort to ensure that this app is as simple and instructive as possible. All the children we showed it to in our beta-testing process reported improvement in their math skills without tediousness typical of solving math problems in a more traditional way. We hope your children will appreciate and enjoy this app as well.
What's New in Version 1.6
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 14 October 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: CFC s.r.o.
- © CFC s.r.o. & 22learn.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.