Nigeria's first fully digital bank, designed to help you save more.
Schedule transfers, save and pay bills automatically, get your bank card delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria and get up to 10% interest on your savings.
What's great about ALAT?
- Open an account in less than 5 minutes.
- Schedule transfers and bill payments.
- Save easily with automated goal saving.
- In-app debit card pin setting.
- Free bank card delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
- Control your bank card from your phone.
- Works with all Nigerian bank cards.
- No hidden charges.
- Up to 10% interest on savings.
If you're tired of regular old banks and you want to take control of your money, ALAT is for you. Join us!
There's more good stuff on https://alat.ng.
If you're curious or you need help, send an email to email@example.com or call 0700CALLALAT.
*Requires a working internet connection. SMS and data charges may apply.
- We've fixed several bugs and improved your experience on the app.
- You can now log in to the app and authorise transactions with Face ID on iOS.
Look out for future updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Good Concept, Very Buggy App
I was able to sign up and eventually fund my account. I have to say however, the app is quite buggy. Sometimes when I switch between apps on my phone and come back, the dashboard just becomes blank. Sometimes during normal use, I won’t be able to scroll up or down the dashboard, but the side panel would still be able to open. And why do I always get that initial error on the dashboard after signing on about not being able to retrieve some detail or the other? Some of these obvious bugs shouldn’t find their way to production. It took a lot of patience for me to go through the whole process, not sure if others will be in the same mood.
2 stars for effort, it’ll go up to 4 if the bugs are fixed.
Using face ID to log in is an important/handy feature in the new update, but ever since I updated yesterday the app has been unable to log in freely like before.
It wastes time trying to log in after it confirms face ID, mostly never logs in but sends an email notification that I've just logged in. I've been able to log in only once since I updated. Plus, make the app fit in the iPhone X screen, it still has the screen size of older iPhones and that's boring.
Best digital banking app
Awesome is the word... from being able to generate an account number, moving funds from my other bank accounts without having the applications of those other banks, setting goals- more like a personal standing order, being able to have an automated contribution setup together with friends... a bank like no other...
- Wema Bank Plc
- 113.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 ALAT
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.