By Wema Bank Plc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Nigeria's first fully digital bank, designed to help you save more.
Schedule transfers, save and pay bills automatically, get your bank card delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria and get up to 10% interest on your savings.
What's great about ALAT?
- Open an account in less than 5 minutes.
- Schedule transfers and bill payments.
- Save easily with automated goal saving.
- In-app debit card pin setting.
- Free bank card delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
- Control your bank card from your phone.
- Works with all Nigerian bank cards.
- No hidden charges.
- Up to 10% interest on savings.
If you're tired of regular old banks and you want to take control of your money, ALAT is for you. Join us!
There's more good stuff on https://alat.ng.
If you're curious or you need help, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0700CALLALAT.
*Requires a working internet connection. SMS and data charges may apply.
What's New in Version 2.2
- You can now buy movie and event tickets on the app. Tap 'Lifestyle' on the menu to give it a spin.
- In-app notifications are live. They're just another way for us to keep you up to date, no spam involved.
- Need a receipt for a specific entry in your account history? Easy stuff. You can now email receipts to yourself.
- You can now top up a Stash whenever you want to, no need to create a new one to save more.
Your bank is looking good and getting smarter.
Good Concept, Very Buggy App
I was able to sign up and eventually fund my account. I have to say however, the app is quite buggy. Sometimes when I switch between apps on my phone and come back, the dashboard just becomes blank. Sometimes during normal use, I won’t be able to scroll up or down the dashboard, but the side panel would still be able to open. And why do I always get that initial error on the dashboard after signing on about not being able to retrieve some detail or the other? Some of these obvious bugs shouldn’t find their way to production. It took a lot of patience for me to go through the whole process, not sure if others will be in the same mood.
2 stars for effort, it’ll go up to 4 if the bugs are fixed.
what happened to the app
i had the app which was working fine until i updated it and now i have no control over my account, you guys need to fix this
The app is extremely buggy and needs to be worked on , firstly I’ve submitted all documents but still at 90% account set up completion , I finally got my card after all the calls and stress , now I can access card control to even use the card properly..please fix this and maybe just maybe ratings may improve 😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤