American Accent Made Easy
By Zepho Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you lived in the US for years yet still not mastered the American
Have you always wanted to learn to speak in a way that Americans immediately understand?
American Accent Made easy iPhone app identifies the key components of what it takes to speak "American English." You will learn how to:
· Avoid being asked to repeat what you say
· Recognize your own specific speech issues and correct them
· Reinvoke the "brain plasticity" of a child learning a language using the "rubberband" technique
· Use knowledge of how American articulation and word stress patterns
differ from most other languages and dialects
· Use breath and mouth movement to support your changes
· Find mindful ways to practice that create lasting change without boredom
· Apply these techniques and strategies to your profession and career goals immediately
Rebecca Linquist, President & Founder of English by the Hour, has pioneered a program that helps non-native speakers of American English transform their speaking skills in as little as two months. Rebecca specializes in creating lasting behavioral change in the spoken English of adults.
- USD 3.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 23 July 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 475 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Zepho Inc
- © Zepho Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.