Welcome to Amuse!
Artists around the world use amuse to distribute their music to hundreds of digital music stores worldwide allowing fans to discover and purchase their music. Wherever you are, the Amuse app lets you upload your songs and albums in a matter of minutes using nothing more than your phone and your data connection.
• Upload songs and albums to digital music stores like Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal, Deezer and many more.
• Get songs and albums from iCloud, Dropbox or Google Drive to avoid using data on your device.
• Collect royalties and request payout.
• Get your payouts via Paypal.
• Amuse is free to use and artists keep 100% of their royalties.
• No lengthy contracts, remove your music from Amuse at any time.
Artists sign up with Facebook, Google or email and go through a one-time process of setting up the account.
Amuse requires the following content to complete an upload of a song or an album:
• High quality cover art
• Song or album in .wav format
• Artist must have complete rights to song.
• Artist must have active internet connection or data through the duration of the upload of the song.
This update brings a handful of small improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Not working properly
I can't view activity of my songs to know how many stream or download it gets , I refresh the app and it's not working still
I love amuse .....
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.