By Learner’s Digest International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For over 60 years, Audio Digest has provided the most convenient way to stay up to date on the latest unbiased scientific and clinical information. Audio-Digest publishes clinical lectures – presented by experts at the nation’s preeminent teaching institutions – that help healthcare professionals provide better care for patients. Each Audio-Digest CME/CE audio program is carefully selected, recorded and edited to ensure the highest quality educational and listening experience.
ADF is accredited by the ACCME® to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
With the ADF Mobile App you can access all your Audio Digest programs and CME/CE testing at your fingertips.
• Access audio programs and written summaries anytime and anywhere
• Read the written summary while listening to the audio
• Take CME/CE tests and submit them for credit All Access Members/My Choice Subscribers
• Quickly search or browse the entire Audio Digest Library • Select and download programs directly to your phone or ipad
For Current Subscribers and Members , please follow these steps:
1) Login using your online services username and password, or;
2) If you do not have an online account, press the Create Account button on the App or visit www.audiodigest.org/createaccount.
3) Login to the App by using your newly created username and password 4) Access your programs
Please contact us with your comments and questions at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.5
• Mobile network compatibility – You no longer need to be connected to wifi to download your programs
• Delete programs from device
• Sort by recently viewed, latest downloaded and hide completed programs
• Board Review purchasers can access content directly through the mobile app
• All Access and My Choice subscribers can now search, select and download from the entire Audio Digest Library from their device
• Evaluation error fixed
• Fixed ability to test offline
• Added more options for organizing library
• Stability issues addressed
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 19 September 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Audio-Digest Foundation
- © Copyright 1996-2010. Audio-Digest Foundation, a Learner's Digest International business.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.