Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
B737 Alerts is a handy reference guide to the error messages produced by Boeing 737-600, -700, -800, -900, and BBJ series.
Designed for professional pilots and maintenance personnel, B737 Alerts covers three types of errors:
- Those from the PFD/ND (Next Generation only)
- Those from the FMC
- Those from the panel modules.
In all, nearly four hundred errors are covered.
Control head annunciations are cross-linked to QRH procedures as a handy study aid.
As always, your FAA-Approved Flight Manual is the final authority as to the safe operation of your airplane, but this is a great training aid for those new in type, studying the systems, or facing a checkride.
Each error has a link to a detailed description of the error as well as suggestions for immediate corrective action. Messages are also classified by system and ATA chapter, thus helping you focus on your FCOM or maintenance manual for additional research.
B737 Alerts was developed by Bill Bulfer, a recently retired captain with a major airline with extensive time in type. Bill is also the author of the Cockpit Companion series and the FMC Guide, soon to be adapted for the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.64
1. Fixes a minor cosmetic error where the"nav bar" titles of three panels may be displayed incorrectly.
2. Clarifies the verbiage of the AIRSTAIR remarks.
3. Adds more detail to the Resolution Advisory remarks.
4. The QRG items for WING-BODY OVERHEAT now appear in the definition for the 800/900.
5. The correct MMEL chapter is listed for PACK (after Recall)
6. Fixes minor technical errors in the program itself.
- USD 9.99
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 25 July 2012
- Version: 1.64
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Flight Simulation Systems, LLC
- © 2011 Flight Simulation Systems, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.