Budget Minder 1
By Reticent Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start a 2011 New Years Resolution to stick to your Budget!
Budget Minder 1 is the simple alternative to all those complicated expense tracking apps. This app allows you to maintain four commonly used budget categories and calculates how much you have available to spend.
Budget Minder 1 makes budget tracking easy by removing set-up obstacles and complex expense data entry. You don't have to customize spending accounts or manage yet another checkbook replacement system.
** Minimal setup
** No banking account info required
** Quick and Simple Data Entry
** No Fuss, No Excuses!
1. Each pay period you start a new budget by clicking the "New Budget" button. Swipe a category to customize it.
2. Change the mode to "Deposit" and enter your allotted amounts in the four budget categories.
3. As you spend money you open up Budget Minder 1, enter in the whole dollar amount and pick one of the four expense categories.
4. Your available budget amounts are updated instantly and you know how much you have left to spend for this pay period.
It's just that easy. Try it today!
The important difference between Budget Minder 1 and all those "other" apps out there is that it does not try to be something it's not. It simply is a way to keep track of your budget; it doesn't forecast, it doesn't do charts, it doesn't synchronize with your bank, because all of these "bells and whistles" require clicks and setups and chip away at your precious time and attention. Budget Minder 1 just asks what you want to budget and keeps the numbers for you; that's all.
You're too busy to have to maintain yet another finance system. Think of the time, stress and money (from the budgeting) that you will save with Budget Minder 1. Try it today.
- Category: Finance
- Released: 26 October 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: James Fritzler
- © 2010 James Fritzler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.