By Qbix, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Access all your events, weather, google, facebook, birthdays, and more, in ONE place. Click!
You will save time and be much more productive.
Don't take our word for it, try it yourself!
▶ YOUR WHOLE SCHEDULE
iCal, BusyCal events
Browse them all quickly and easily
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "a good menubar calendar that I can call on at
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ a moment’s notice with a simple click of the
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ mouse or tap of the keyboard" - AppStorm.Net
▶ FACEBOOK INTEGRATION
Birthdays with one-click access
Events you're invited to
Friends who are attending
and much more.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Great calendaring app for the Mac"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Mike Arrington from TechCrunch
▶ WEATHER FORECAST
Forecast up to 15 days
Shows wind, sunrise/sunset, and more
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Putting weather forecasts in a menubar
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ calendar app seems like a stroke of genius"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Mac.AppStorm.net
20 beautiful themes
Set your own backgrounds, or search flickr
Switch between Full Month View and Compact View
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Calendar Plus is Indispensable!"
▶ BOTTOM LINE: Don't take our word for it -- install and experience it for yourself!
INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION:
* A monthly subscription of $0.99 is available which unlocks ALL extended features of Calendar 2.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Fixed a few more small issues.