By Piikea St. LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From "Pi'ikea Street", the award winning developers of "Interactive Alphabet"
Kids will learn counting to 20 by guiding bees to the flowers!
As they learn to count, they will fill four big honey bears.
Learn to count in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, and Japanese!
This game is relaxing and non-violent and provides a safe and fun environment for kids to learn to count.
- Kids choose the path the bees fly to the flower by drawing it with their finger
- Counting ranges included: 1-5, 1-10, 1-15, 1-20
- Encouraging, non-violent environment
- Relaxing Ukulele music plays as your child is encouraged to help and learn.
- Completely optimized for kids: No way to 'lose' this game
- Special configuration option for parents to enable the languages they are most interested in their kids learning. Parents: Just touch the settings bubble in the top of the screen and then touch the flags of the languages you want to be available. Kids: Switch languages just by touching the flag that the bee is holding.
Please check out our other apps "Interactive Alphabet" and "Memory Train" for more "Pi’ikea St." fun!
"Piikea St." is a member of "Moms with Apps", a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Counting, Numbers, Games
- ₦ 300.00
- Category: Education
- Released: 07 June 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pi'ikea St. LLC
- © 2011 Pi'ikea Street
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.