By D&M Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed to enhance the listening experience with Denon’s new line of Exercise Freak™ headphones, the Denon Sport app is designed to enhance your total workout performance. Log your workouts, use the phone’s GPS for automatic route mapping, pace tracking, calorie consumption and elevation. Network with your friends through the free MapMyFitness web site and social networks. View friends live maps and activity compare notes and track progress. Voice prompts give you constant encouragement and support on your progress as you go and the built in Music Player provides the soundtrack for your workouts.
Pair the Denon Sport app with Denon Exercise Freak Headphones and get fit quicker!
• Real-time GPS tracking
• Synchronization with your online training log at www.mapmyfitness.com
• Interactive live Route Mapping
• Manual entry of workout data directly from the app so you can easily record your indoor activities like gym workouts and cardio sessions on the treadmill
• Twitter integration enables you to tweet your workout data to friends and family
• Voice Feedback detailing distance, pace, or speed information.
• Real-time run feedback through your headphones
• ANT+ sensor support to monitor your heart rate during workouts and track results over time
• Power, Stride, Cadence and other Ant+ sensor types also supported
• Integrated iPod music player for integrated convenience
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• The Denon Sport app requires iOS 4.2 or later and works with the iPhone, the iTouch, and iPad
What's New in Version 1.1
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 July 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 35.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: D&M Holdings Inc.
- © D&M Holdings Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.