By Suman Chatterjee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is an Earthquake mapping application showing earthquakes i) from 1970 to 2009 and ii) recent earthquakes during last 7 days using the data from ArcGISOnline.
The functionalities available are:
1)geocoding a address
2)draw a user defined buffer around a point
3)Identify features in a layer
4)Measure the length of a line.
5)Query the Earthquake layers based on different attributes with user defined values.
Mapping API is provided by Esri ArcGIS API for iOS.
Map Data Used:
1) http://services.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/ESRI_StreetMap_World_2D/MapServer Copyright:© 2009 ESRI, i-cubed, GeoEye
2) http://tasks.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/Locators/TA_Address_NA_10/GeocodeServer Copyright:© 2009 ESRI, i-cubed, GeoEye
3) http://sampleserver3.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/Earthquakes/Since_1970/MapServer Copyright:© 2009 ESRI, i-cubed, GeoEye
4) http://sampleserver3.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/Earthquakes/EarthquakesFromLastSevenDays/MapServer Copyright:© 2009 ESRI, i-cubed, GeoEye
- Category: News
- Released: 10 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Suman Chatterjee
- © 2011 Suman Chatterjee
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.