ePub Metadata Editor
By Sixty Four, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Edit metadata of e-books in epub format.
With ePub Metadata Editor it's easy to view and modify metadata of e-books in epub format. Just drag and drop an epub file on the main window or dock icon.
- View, change, add, delete metadata of epub file.
- Simple tableview.
- Drag and drop.
- Using EPUB 3.0 specification and also EPUB2.0 for compliance
- Adding or replacing ePub cover
ePub MetaData Editor is supported by:
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
What's New in Version 1.0.5
ePub MetaData allows now adding or replacing cover in the ePub.
Provided cover must be in jpg format and dimensions have to be, width 1400px and height greater than width.
- ₦ 1,200.00
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 September 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sixty Four, LLC
- © 2015 Mindgroup
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor